I love podcasts and listen to several regularly. Below is a list of what I’m listening to these days if you’re looking for some new material.
I don’t miss an episode of these:
- Making Sense: Sam Harris’ podcast. He has some amazing guests. Worth paying to get the full episodes, and I do.
- Phoebe Reads a Mystery: a chapter per day of classic novels.
- Old Gods of Appalachia: a horror podcast set in a fictional version of the Appalachian mountains.
- The Milkman of St. Gaff’s: a surreal horror podcast.
I enjoy these, but I don’t listen to every episode. I tend to make it to these once I’m caught up on the regulars:
- reply-all: a podcast about the internet.
- Small Town Dicks: true-crime stories told by small-town cops.
- Humanize Me: by my friend, Bart Campolo. Worth supporting on Patreon, and I do.
- This American Life
- Office Ladies
Others I Have Loved
Podcasts that I’ve listened to in the past but which I’m no longer listening too for one reason or another–perhaps they aren’t producing new episodes or they lost me during a lull between seasons and I haven’t had podcast-listening-bandwidth to pick them back up. In any event, I truly enjoyed these and you might as well.
- Q Clearance: if you believe in QAnon, please listen to this podcast.
- In the Dark
- Man In the Window
- Over My Dead Body
- Dr. Death
- Dirty John
- Judith Lucy – Overwhelmed and Dying
- The Horror of Dolores Roach
- Alice Isn’t Dead
- The Airing of Grief
- The Left-Right Game: a fictional tale in the supernatural horror genre.